Sunday 19 March 2017

Daily Threads - Week 2

It's funny, one thread a day doesn't seem like much.  Yet I've made more progress on this table runner in the past two weeks than I have since I started it.  It's amazing what a stitch here and there throughout the day can accomplish. 

As a refresher - this is what it looked like last week:





And here it is now!  The letters are in satin stitch, that always takes a little lot more thread than stem stitch does.  Once I get back to the stem stitch part it will probably feel like it's moving at warp speed.

Linked up at Slow Stitching Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. You are really moving along... you got the whole centre tree done!
    Enjoy your stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling! I'm finding the same, just a few stitches a day really adds up, and I enjoy it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love following your progress! Glad you did a "before and after" picture! Looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've made lovely progress on this! And you're so right. It's amazing what a few minutes stitching, every day, can accomplish! :)

    ReplyDelete