Here it is in all it's quilted glory. The biggest piece in this top finishes at 1" x 2.5".
And here is the back. For the binding I matched the binding colour to the top so that the front looks like it isn't bound at all.
For each of the stripes, I chose a different quilting pattern just to add more texture to the quilt. For the blue, I did big daisy type flowers.
For the black, I chose wavy stripes.
And for the white a chrysanthemum looking pattern.
Finished! And just in time too.
I managed to get the quilt finished, photos taken, and wrapped with 30 minutes to spare.
There is something to being a pack-rat, my grandmother gave me this ribbon many many years ago and it was perfect to wrap the quit in.
I'm happy to report, the recipient liked it.
Linked up with The Needle and Thread Network - WIP Wednesday and Sew Fresh Quilts - Let's Bee Social.